A link to your download should arrive in your inbox momentarily.
You may need to check your spam folder – if you’re using Gmail, be sure to check the Promotions tab.
Offer Expires In
My Personal Guarantee
“I stand by my training programs. If you aren’t completely satisfied with PlyoMaster, you will receive a complete refund, no questions asked.”
– Kurt Hausheer
YOU WILL LEARN:
The Drive Step
- Perfecting the Drive Step technique will maximize your jump height regardless of muscle strength
Quick Twitch Muscle Growth
- Isolating quick twitch muscle fiber development is critical to increasing your explosive movements
CNS (Central Nervous System) Honing
- Training the CNS and thickening your myelin sheaths enables your brain to send faster signals to your muscles, improving muscle response time
- Increased range of motion enables your muscles to benefit from added power while preloading
Proper Spine Alignment
- Proper spine alignment contributes to maximizing your power while jumping and eliminates unnecessary “bleed-off” during activation, it is also critical to ensuring your safety while you train
Posterior / Anterior Balancing
- Balancing your posterior and anterior muscle groups maximizes activation symmetry while jumping
- Performing sport-specific exercises that can be transferred directly to the game maximizes your performance when it counts
Full Body Muscle Group Connection
- Connecting your upper and lower body muscle groups with integrated fluid movement maximizes full-body jump effectiveness
- Proper form is critical for fully realizing your vertical potential, and for ensuring your safety
Leg, Back, Chest, Arm and Shoulder Muscle Development
- Training the correct muscles of all 5 jump-critical muscle groups ensures you are not bottlenecking yourself with untrained muscles required to maximize your vertical
YES – IT REALLY WORKS!
All Testimonials are From Real Athletes
“I gained 12 inches on my vertical jump!” – Vibha V.
“After jump training just a few weeks everyone on my team noticed I was jumping higher.” – Emma G.
“My very first day with Kurt he made a change to my approach jump and I could jump 4 inches higher!” – Sydney H.
“Using Kurt’s jump program I went from jump touching 103” to 112”. – Savannah J.
“My favorite part of training was doing Kurt’s hydro workout in the pool.” – Anna K.
“After six weeks of using Kurt’s jump program my squat went from 245 lbs. up to 455 lbs.” – Ingrid S.
“Kurt helped me fix so many problems with my weight lifting form. Not only did I start lifting more weight, but my vertical went up, too.” – Elena
“My block jump improved enough that I was moved up to varsity. When I started Kurt’s jump program I could block touch 103”. When they moved me up I block touched 110”.” – Abby G.
“I have been training with Kurt for years, from high school and now in college. His training has become my main summer workout.” – Annie Rose L.
“I was very frustrated with my approach jump. I knew something was wrong, but did not realize what. Kurt pointed out several things and we got started. The first day my vertical increased and my form continues to improve, too.” – Kat N.
“When I first stepped into the weight room I was so scared! Kurt helped me learn how to use the equipment and not only am I lifting more, I am very confident when I train in a weight room.” – Alexa C.
“When I trained with Kurt I learned where my weaknesses and strengths were in the weight room. He taught me to look at my weaknesses as opportunities to increase my vertical.” – Carissa K.
“I love vertical jump training!” – Adriana
“I am so excited for club tryouts this season. My vertical is improving after starting Kurt’s jump program.” – Kendall
“Kurt showed me that jumping isn’t just to be a better hitter and blocker. You can also use some of the hitting tips of his to help you jump set higher too.” – Faith C.
“After doing Kurt’s jump program last fall, my team played against his team. We almost beat them and his training almost came back (through me and others on my team that jump trained with him) to beat him!” – Kayla M.
“Jump training helped open up more court and give me more shots for volleyball (by jumping higher).” – Isabella J.
“My vertical increased so much that it threw off my approach jump timing to hit. It was great!” – Kenzie M.
“After training with Kurt for just two weeks I can jump high enough to dunk!” – James M.
Charts Represent Actual Training Data
Click to Enlarge
Over 40 high quality exercise videos with Kurt walking you through every detail
Complete printable program guide for quick reference on the go
Mobile-friendly membership portal so you can view content on your device wherever you are
Kurt’s tracking guides so you can see your progress every day