JUMP HIGHER THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE
Get Highdro Pro AND Vert Builder Pro
Complete Video Training Programs for Just $97
Offer Expires Christmas Day
Membership Access NEVER Expires!
Results are Guaranteed or your money back.
Want to know what you’ll get? Check out the videos below!
Vert Builder Pro
My Personal Guarantee
“I stand by my training programs. If you aren’t completely satisfied with PlyoMaster, you will receive a complete refund, no questions asked.”
– Kurt Hausheer
Breana gained 11 inches in November.
That was her first month of training.
By week 5 she was at 13 inches.
…and she’s still going!!!
YOU WILL LEARN:
The Drive Step
- Perfecting the Drive Step technique will maximize your jump height regardless of muscle strength
Quick Twitch Muscle Growth
- Isolating quick twitch muscle fiber development is critical to increasing your explosive movements
CNS (Central Nervous System) Honing
- Training the CNS and thickening your myelin sheaths enables your brain to send faster signals to your muscles, improving muscle response time
- Increased range of motion enables your muscles to benefit from added power while preloading
Proper Spine Alignment
- Proper spine alignment contributes to maximizing your power while jumping and eliminates unnecessary “bleed-off” during activation, it is also critical to ensuring your safety while you train
Posterior / Anterior Balancing
- Balancing your posterior and anterior muscle groups maximizes activation symmetry while jumping
- Performing sport-specific exercises that can be transferred directly to the game maximizes your performance when it counts
Full Body Muscle Group Connection
- Connecting your upper and lower body muscle groups with integrated fluid movement maximizes full-body jump effectiveness
- Proper form is critical for fully realizing your vertical potential, and for ensuring your safety
Leg, Back, Chest, Arm and Shoulder Muscle Development
- Training the correct muscles of all 5 jump-critical muscle groups ensures you are not bottlenecking yourself with untrained muscles required to maximize your vertical